Saturday, August 2, 2008

Getting Back In the Game...

It has been a long absence I have had from my blog. Can you really blame me for the depression of our season's end? But, as the new year is getting closer, I am going to start writing again.

One of my favourite blogs out there is www.kuklaskorner.com, a great source for all things hockey. I do not have any of the resources or successes of such a fine blog, but I have always appreciated how it has kept me abreast of all goings on in the NHL. Another great blog for staying up to date on hockey rumours and action is www.spectorshockey.net, where you can hear not only the latest news, but also a knowledgeable opinion from Spector himself with respect to the real hockey buzz.

In appreciating these blogs, I have decided that my goal is to also keep Sens fans similarly updated on their team, as well as relevant news around the league. Each day, I will post any interesting news to Sens fans, from newspapers, blogs, and other media and sources, and also add my two cents to the stories I post. If you happen to know of a good blog to read, or a good source to seek out, let me know and I will keep you abreast of what I discover.

Since our roster's final pieces are being nailed down as we speak, I will prepare a primer on the team later this month. Early next month, I also hope to give you a firsthand report on the team's prospects from the rookie tourney in Kitchener, where our young hopefuls will battle it out against the future of the Penguins, Panthers, and good ol' Maple Leafs.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer, but knowing the sea of red out there I suspect many of you are just as anxious as I to get back in the game, and I hope to keep you up to date with the world of the Ottawa Senators and the NHL. Go Sens Go!!!

No comments: